Just a couple of fun bits of sewing DIY:
A new case for my glasses made from: the last of an old quilted coat; a ribbon that came on a gift; some cardboard to give it strength and a little bias binding.
I got a new Kindle - as after 3 years I managed to wreck the first one. So I made a cover using the same idea as the glasses case but with some old fleece as padding. (Note to self - trying to quilt fleece is NOT as fun as I thought it might be!)
And that's about it on the sewing front.
The garden however has finally decided that Spring has arrived, and at last everything is growing.
I think I need to get my teeth into another bigger project again.... and I'm not quite sure what. However I've a couple of editions of "Sew Today" here and a list of blogs to browse, so I'm sure inspiration will not be far away....